I love what I do because it enables me to tell a story through a single photograph. My passion for travel and photography combined with my love for exploring new cultures, make for the perfect mix. I believe there is an artist/photographer in all of us, and you too can tell your story. Images change the way we see the world.
Whether you are an advanced photographer or a hobbyist you will enjoy learning new ways of seeing light, how to use a camera’s functions and different techniques to take better travel photos.
Photo classes in our Photo Tours.
As a professional fine-art and portrait photographer, with a passion for travel, I enjoy teaching groups of photo enthusiasts in class and on location photo techniques.
So grab your cameras and get ready do learn about:
• How your camera works
• Aperture – controlling light and depth of field
• Shutter speeds – controlling light and movement
• Focus – automatic to manual and other modes
• Lenses – types and what they are used for
• Light – hard, soft and ambient
• White Balance and Histograms
• Composition – colors/textures/lighting/landscapes